Subject: [scim] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-scim-01-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 00:17:19 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-scim-01-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-scim/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Unsure whether "The currently planned scope of work for the SCIM WG is" is
meaningful in a WG charter (especially the words "currently" and "planned",
let's be more assertive).

The milestones appear really aggressive to the point of being unrealistic ;-)

Sometimes the text use "RFC 7642" (with a space character) but at other times
"RFC7642".

Please expand "HR" at the bottom of the charter.

-éric

---

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:29:19 +0000

Hi Éric!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: iesg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Éric Vyncke via Datatracker
> Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 3:17 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-scim-01-04: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> 

Thanks for the review.

> let's be more assertive).

Fixed.

> The milestones appear really aggressive to the point of being unrealistic ;-)

I hope that isn't the case.  I leave it to the future WG, if chartered, to readjust per their work cadence after a few meetings.

> Please expand "HR" at the bottom of the charter.

Both fixed.

Regards,
Roman

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:39:57 +0000

Thank Roman for such a fast and efficient reply ;-)

Regards

-éric

On 20/10/2021, 14:29, "Roman Danyliw" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi Éric!

    Thanks for the review.

    Fixed.

    Both fixed.

    Regards,
    Roman