Subject: [Sdn] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-01.txt

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:28:09 -0400

Draft will be discussed in the ForCES meeting ..

cheers,
jamal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forwarding and Control Element Separation
(ForCES) OpenFlow Model Library
        Author(s)       : Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Omar Cherkaoui
                          Susan Hares
                          Weiming Wang
        Filename        : draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-01.txt
        Pages           : 97
        Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the OpenFlow switch in Logical Function
   Blocks (LFBs) used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation
   (ForCES).  The LFB classes are defined according to the ForCES
   Forwading Element (FE) model and ForCES protocol specifications.  The
   library includes the descriptions of the OpenFlow LFBs and the XML
   definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt