Subject: [Sdn] draft agenda for ATL posted

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:11:31 -0700

See http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/sdnrg

Thnx,

--dmm

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:24:51 -0400

> See http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/sdnrg

"What are the hard open research problems"

I hope the panel will talk about how they include problems in the "hard"
category.  I mean, there are a million things that are hard to do with
SDN, but the ones that will be brought up here undoubtedly have an
implicit agenda behind them - a reason why they are not just considered
hard but also important.  Why are they considered important?  Let's have
panelists make their implicit view on what is important in SDN research
explicit, and talk about how their particular desired SDN research
trajectory bumps into the problems they bring up.

Scott