Subject: [Sdn] GÉANT OpenFlow Competition

From: Kurt Baumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:50:07 +0100

=== GÉANT OPENFLOW COMPETITION ===

Dear all,

I allow me to announce our activity on the SDNRG mailing-list, the GÉANT 
OpenFlow Competition.

The GÉANT network is the fast and reliable pan-European communications 
infrastructure serving Europe’s research and education community. 
Together with the National Research & Education Networks (NRENs) , GÉANT 
connects ca 40 million users in over 8'000 institutions accross 40 
countries.

GÉANT OpenFlow team are looking to a researcher team to try out the new 
pilot OpenFlow network for a month free-of-charge. Will your project be 
able to benefit from this unique opportunity?
Please take a look to the GEANT OpenFlow Slice Competition:
http://www.geant.net/Pages/openflow_competition.aspx

Submission Dead line: 22.February 2013
Announcement of the winner 26.February 2013

Best regards,
Kurt Baumann (GN3-JRA2T5)