Subject: [Sdn] CFP NetSoft2015

From: Didier Colle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:33:29 +0200

see http://sites.ieee.org/netsoft/call-for-papers/

NetSoft 2015 will be the first of a series of annual events established 
as part of the IEEE Software-Defined Networks initiative of the IEEE 
Future Directions Committee to build an IEEE-wide community in this area 
across multiple IEEE societies and councils 
(http://sdn.ieee.org/about.html). Software-Defined Networking (SDN), 
Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and Software-Defined Clouds could 
be seen as different expressions of an overall transformation trend, 
which is deeply impacting and Telecom and IT industries. This trend is 
also transforming several other Industries, in using ”softwarization" to 
optimize costs and processes and in bringing new values in 
infrastructures. SDN, NFV and network programmability are creating the 
conditions to reinvent network and cloud architectures, accelerate 
service deployment and facilitate infrastructure management. 
Accordingly, the main theme of NetSoft 2015 is “Software-Defined 
Infrastructures for Networks, Clouds and Services”. NetSoft is intended 
to serve as the flagship IEEE forum for technical exchange on 
software-defined infrastructures and services. NetSoft 2015 aims at 
providing an excellent forum for the latest innovations, results, and 
developments in the overall transformation trend, which is deeply 
impacting Telecom and IT industries. The conference will be held on 
April 13-17, 2015 in London, UK. The NetSoft 2015 website can be found 
at: http://sites.ieee.org/netsoft/

-- 
Prof Didier Colle
iMinds - Ghent University
Department of Information Technology (INTEC)
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Gent (Ledeberg)
Email: [email-masked]
Skype: didiercolle
Tel. +32 9 331 4970 / Fax. +32 9 331 4899
Mobile: +32 473 295655
WWW: www.ibcn.intec.UGent.be