Subject: [Sdn] [Firm Deadline Approaching: July 17] IEEE ICNP2014 CoolSDN Workshop

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:57:25 +0800

Apologies in case you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

****************************************************************

Due to requests, the submission deadline has been extended to July 17th,
2014. 

Please note that this is a firm deadline.

****************************************************************

We cordially invite you to submit papers to the 22nd IEEE International
Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP) CoolSDN Workshop 

http://icnp14.cs.unc.edu/workshops.html, which will be held on October 21,
in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. 

The submission information can be found at workshop web site is
http://success.cse.tamu.edu/CoolSDN2014/. 

The accepted paper will be published in IEEE ICNP2014 proceedings (6 pages).

Topics of interest include but are not limited to:

SDN Challenges

SDN Architecture

Formal Methods in SDN

SDN Protocol Engineering

SDN Programming Correctness

SDN Programming Interfaces (South Bound, North Bound, and East-west Bound)

SDN Network Operating System

SDN Data Plane Abstraction

SDN Network Abstraction and View

SDN Performance and Reliability

SDN Protocol Application

SDN Security

SDN Survey

Regards,

Richard Y. Yang, Yale Univ.

Jun Bi, Tsinghua Univ.

Guofei Gu, Texas A&M Univ.

ICNP2014 CoolSDN workshop Chairs