Subject: [Sdn] FW: [Extended Firm Deadline July 17] Call for Papers: IEEE ICNP2014 CoolSDN Workshop

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 22:08:51 +0800

****************************************************************

Due to requests, the submission deadline has been extended to July 17th,
2014. 

Please note that this is a firm deadline.

****************************************************************

We cordially invite you to submit papers to the 22nd IEEE International
Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP) CoolSDN Workshop 

http://icnp14.cs.unc.edu/workshops.html, which will be held on October 21,
in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. 

The submission information can be found at workshop web site is
http://success.cse.tamu.edu/CoolSDN2014/. 

The accepted paper will be published in IEEE ICNP2014 proceedings (6 pages).

Topics of interest include but are not limited to:

         SDN Challenges

         SDN Architecture

         Formal Methods in SDN

         SDN Protocol Engineering

         SDN Programming Correctness

         SDN Programming Interfaces (South Bound, North Bound, and East-west
Bound)

         SDN Network Operating System

         SDN Data Plan Abstraction

         SDN Network Abstraction and View

         SDN Performance and Reliability

SDN Protocol Application

SDN Security

SDN Survey

Important Dates

Submission deadline: July 17, 2014 (Firm Deadline)

Acceptance notification: August 6, 2014.

Camera ready version: August 16, 2014

Regards,

Richard Y. Yang, Yale Univ.

Jun Bi, Tsinghua Univ.

Guofei Gu, Texas A&M Univ.

ICNP2014 CoolSDN workshop Chairs