Subject: [Sdn] SDN-based AAA Infrastructures Management

From: Rafa Marin Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:11:03 +0100

Dear all:

A few days ago we submitted a draft with the idea of the management of AAA infrastructures using SDN paradigm.

"Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-based AAA Infrastructures Management"

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-sdnrg-sdn-aaa-mng-00

"This document describes the management of Authentication,
   Authorization and Accounting (AAA) infrasctrutures by means of a
   Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller and raises the requirements
   to support this service.  It considers the management of AAA routing
   and the establishment of security associations between AAA entities."

Any comment is welcome.

Best Regards.

-------------------------------------------------------
Rafael Marin Lopez, PhD
Dept. Information and Communications Engineering (DIIC)
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30100 Murcia - Spain
Telf: +34868888501 Fax: +34868884151 e-mail: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------