Subject: [Sdn] SDN/NFV/5G Security, Deadline Extended: "Comprehensive Guide to 5G Security" Call for Book Chapters

From: Ijaz Ahmad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 11:33:57 +0300

Hello,

We would like to bring your attention to the edited book on 
"Comprehensive Guide to 5G Security". The book covers SDN and NFV based 
security architectures for 5G. This book would be published by WILEY 
Publishers <http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/index.html>  and it is 
anticipated to be in print by August 2017 tentatively. We request you to 
kindly contribute chapters for the book based on your research area.

The book will provide reference material to a comprehensive study of 5G 
security.  For further details, please visit the website: 
https://sites.google.com/site/5gbook2017/

_*Call for Chapters - Important Dates(New) *_

  * Proposals Submission Deadline: *31st July 2016,Extended Deadline:
    15th August, 2016.
    *
  * Acceptance of Proposals: *31st August 2016*
  * Full Chapter Submission: *1st December 2016*
  * Review Results: *15th January 2017*
  * Final Chapters Due: *14th February 2017*

For further inquiries/questions, you can contact us on
E-mail: [email-masked]  or visit
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/5gbook2017/

Thanking you,

-- 
Ijaz Ahmad
Center for Wireless Communications (CWC),
University of Oulu, Oulu
Finland.
Phone: +358-453 301 160
Email: [email-masked]