Subject: RE: [seamoby] Who defines protocol specific context and how is tr ansported?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:29:45 +0300

Hi George,

> Something along these lines sounds good to me too. I just 
> want to make sure we are all on the same page before people 
> submit protocol proposals.

The best way forward on this would be to write a draft ...

Perhaps we should.

John

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:08:47 -0400

John, George,
  There has been too much bashing of the requirements document of CT, I
think this is unfortunate.
  In London I was talking to the colleagues who submitted drafts to
solve mipv6 security problem, they stated (at least informally to me)
that they (at least one of them to be precise) have not read the
security requirements document  at all!
   I agree with John, let's go to the solutions phase. In fact there is
already one draft-koodli-seamoby-ctv6-01.txt.

> The best way forward on this would be to write a draft ...

Kind regards,

--
Behcet