Subject: [Seamoby] framework for DMHA protocol

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:45:59 +0100

Dear all,
I will try to structure a draft framework, which is then for discussion
on the list, taking first the protocol as it is now and moving the
Mobile IPv6 options to be considered for MIP optimization purposes into
the Annex (open). We have to think about extensions and address the
parts the assessment draft refers to. Until first framework is
available, please be referred to the current version of the base-line
concept draft-renker-paging-ipv6-01.txt and also think of issues to be
clarifed with respect to what is already written. So we can address
these issues and have enhancements in the first draft version, which
could be submitted end of January, if the WG agrees and we proceed. What
do you think?

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I will be back in
the office around Jan, 10th.

Marco

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:36:44 -0500

I agree with Marco on the plan.

Yoshihiro Ohba

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:19:39 -0800

Marco and Yoshi,

Great!

We have yet to hear from RajeevK on this, and Behcet still seems to have
some concerns, but in the interest of moving forward, I think you should
proceed.
If Behcet is willing to discuss his concerns, perhaps we can address
them before
you get too far into editing. I don't know where RajeevK is (he wasn't
at IETF),
but perhaps some of his co-authors could comment.

            jak