Subject: [Seamoby] IEEE Std 802.11

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:57:36 -0500

Hello,

       I submitted this e-mail as a request to find out if anyone was
working with IEEE Std 802.11 Wireless LAN. I am currently working on this,
and at this time interested in the MAC-layer. Partcularly, the media access
functions DCF and PCF, and enhancements thereof. Thus, I was wondering if
anyone else was also working on this, perhaps implementation and modeling
work, and simulation. 

Later, I also have plans to look at IP-layer enhancements such as
transporting MAC frames from one ESS to another across multiple Aps.

If anyone is involved in these topics, and would like some discussions,
perhaps you can drop me an e-mail. Also, please let me know if you plan to
be in Minneapolis, I am going to be there next week.

Thank you very much.

Sharif.

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby