Subject: [Seamoby] Requested Information.

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:07:39 -0500

James,

	I think, if I'm not mistaken, that you are a co-author of the L2
triggers draft for managing multiple wireless interfaces? I don't know if
this draft is a SEAMOBY or MOBILEIP document, but if you or anyone in the
working group, can send me a link to the document, I would be most
appreciative. I could not locate it.

Thanks.

Sharif.

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:14:27 -0800

Try draft-manyfolks-l2-mobilereq-02.txt.

As for what's happening, there was a pre-BOF at IETF 53 with Aaron Falk
and Carl Williams as co-chairs, and they will be organizing a BOF at
Yokohama. I think the decision was to use the PILC list for discussion,
since PILC is about done with its charter and it has dealt with L2
issues. Ping Aaron if you want more information, his email is on the
PILC web page.

            jak

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:14:27 -0800

jak