Subject: [Seamoby] Security Requirments for CAR Discovery

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:52:19 -0800

The current requirements draft is a little thin on security. Here's a
proposal:

    The Seamoby CAR discovery solution MUST provide proper security.
    Security on CAR information and capabilities distribution MUST
conform
    and interoperate with existing IETF security policies and protocols
on
    the security of routing information distribution. Security on
communication
    of MN preferences to ARs MUST conform and interoperate with existing
    IETF security and AAA policies and protocols for host security,
where
    applicable.

Comments?

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "Eunsoo Shim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:59:46 -0800

Hi,

I'd appreciate if you provide pointers to some documents describing those
policies.
I am just eager to read them to help my understanding of those security
policies.
Thanks.

Eunsoo

---

From: "Eunsoo Shim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:59:46 -0800

Hi,

Eunsoo