Subject: [Seamoby] continuation on DMHA protocol specification

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:12:41 +0100

Hi IP pagers,

according to the notification during Seamoby WG session at IETF#53, DMHA
specification will be taken out of Seamoby WG's activities. Since there
has already been done very good work in this area, I propose to not
throw away what's already there. So, let us continue working on
technical issues of DMHA specification where respective Seamoby
activities terminated. As a first step we set up a separate mailing list
for DMHA protocol specification purposes. Everybody who is interested is
invited to participate.

Simply subscribe to the DMHA mailing list:
send a 'subscribe dmha' to [email-masked]' and follow
instructions sent to you by majordomo.
The address of the list is [email-masked]'.

I am looking forward to have good technical continuation of work on DMHA
protocol development.

Marco

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby