Subject: [Seamoby] CT Design Team Finished, Draft Released

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:51:44 -0700

Folks,

The Context Transfer design team is now finished. The chairs would
like to thank Charles E. Perkins, John Loughney, Madjid Nakhjiri, and
Rajeev Koodli for their work on the draft. John has agreed to continue
on as draft editor and will be tracking issues as we move toward
submitting the draft to the IESG.

The draft has been sent to the Internet Drafts editor and should be
available on the Web site shortly. We cannot officially issue a
Working Group Last Call until it is, but you can obtain a copy of the
draft at the following URL:

http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-02.txt

Also, we will be sending the draft out to the review team today.

Please read the draft carefully and submit comments to this mailing
list.

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby