Subject: Want To Go Public? 5680

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:14:59 -0700

Do
you want to go Public?

If you have considered
taking your company public, but have found the IPO method to be too expensive
and time consuming, Wallstreet Partners may be able to help you. There
is more than one way to take your company public. At Wallstreet Partners,
we help small to midsize companies that want the benefits of being a public
company without the expense and lengthy process of the traditional IPO.
We can assist you with two alternatives to an IPO:

Reverse Merger
- In a reverse merger a private company merges with a "shell" corporation.
This is a public listed company with no assets or liabilities, called
a "shell" because nothing exists of the original company other than
its corporate shell structure.

Direct Public Offering
(DPO) - A direct public offering DPO under Regulation A or a Regulation
D, Rule 504 registered as a SCOR can enable the company to sell free
trading stock on a self- underwritten basis, or through an underwriter
on a best efforts basis.

Benefits of going
public through by these methods, as opposed to an IPO, are the following:

The costs are
significantly less than the costs required for an initial public offering
(IPO)

The time required
is considerably less than for an IPO

Additional risk
is involved in an IPO in that the IPO may be withdrawn due to an unstable
market condition even after most of the up-front costs have been expended

While an IPO
requires a relatively long and stable earning history, the lack of an
earning history does not normally keep a privately-held company from
completing a reverse merger ÿFFFFB7 The company does not require an underwriter

There is less
dilution of ownership control

You can receive
a higher valuation for your company

Once a company is
taken public, the advantages for raising are:

The market value
of a public company is often substantially higher than a private company
with the same structure in the same industry

Capital is easier
to raise for public companies because the stock has market value and
can be traded

The public trading
price of the public company's securities serves as a benchmark for the
offer price of a subsequent public or private securities offering

Acquisitions
can be made with stock since publicly traded stock is viewed as currency
for mergers and acquisitions

To contact
one of our Representatives about taking your company public

CLICK HERE

and respond to the questionnaire. A Representative will review

your information and make contact with you about taking your company public.