Subject: drafts appear to have been published; please review.

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:24:03 -0400

i haven't yet seen a draft announcement go out, but it looks like the
core drafts have been published.

My understanding is that the transport-layer draft missed the
publication deadline by a couple minutes, but the other three made it.

I'm going to look into putting the document which should have been
published up on another site for now since they four should be a
matched set.

I'm not going to start a formal last-call just yet, but expect one
shortly after this IETF meeting.

Folks should review the three revised drafts:

	draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-09.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-connect-11.txt
	draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-11.txt

as if I had issued a last call on them.

Please send any issues with the documents to the working group list;
hopefully we can reach closure on these (finally?) and move on...

					- Bill

---

From: "Joseph Galbraith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:06:37 -0600

Hmm... the drafts appear to have changed in a way
that totally confuses my diff tool... is anyone
else having a bad time with this or is my diff
tool just complete drain bamaged?

Can someone summarize changes for me and give me
a hint as to where to look.

- Joseph

---

From: Andrew Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:25:06 -0400

>tool just complete drain bamaged?

it looks to me like they were regenerated with the left margin moved
in about six spaces.  this makes almost all the lines different even
though the content may not have changed (there are spaces at the
beginning of them now), and also makes them longer (fewer words per
line translates to more lines).

diff -w reports smaller sets of changes.

-- 
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
[email-masked]             * "ah!  i see you have the internet
[email-masked] (Andrew Brown)                that goes *ping*!"
[email-masked]       * "information is power -- share the wealth."