Subject: [Sedate] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on charter-ietf-sedate-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 14:22:21 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sedate-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sedate/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that if you’re leaving in the text about the document ("The TC39
working group at ECMA have developed a format which is a good basis for this
work.”) then you should specifically point to the draft version.  Otherwise,
the text gives the impression that the starting point will be an ECMA document
(not an I-D).

[nit] The first sentence is very long.  Suggestion: start a second sentence
with "However, ..."

---

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 15:42:44 +0000

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for the comments. I have now added the reference to the IETF draft, as well as split the first sentence as you suggested.

Francesca

On 18/05/2021, 23:22, "iesg on behalf of Alvaro Retana via Datatracker" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote: