Subject: Re: [Sedate] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on charter-ietf-sedate-00-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 12:32:53 +0000

Thanks Murray, I used your text, which is now included in v-06 of the charter.

Francesca

On 01/07/2021, 06:55, "Sedate on behalf of Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
    charter-ietf-sedate-00-05: No Objection

    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sedate/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    To Zahed's point, I suggest replacing the second paragraph with something like this:

    Particularly when using times for interval, recurrence, or offset calculations,
    it is necessary to know the context in which the timepoint exists. It would be
    valuable to have a standard serialisation text format for this contextual data.
    This working group will develop and publish a format meeting that requirement,
    subject to the additional constraints described below.

    -- 
    Sedate mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sedate