Subject: Re: [Sedate] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on charter-ietf-sedate-00-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 12:32:17 +0000

Thanks for the comment Zahed! I included Murray's proposal in v-06, which hopefully addresses your comment:

OLD:
Particularly when using times for interval, recurrence, or offset calculations,
it is necessary to know the context in which the timepoint exists. It is
valuable to have a standard serialisation text format for this contextual data.
NEW:
Particularly when using times for interval, recurrence, or offset calculations,
it is necessary to know the context in which the timepoint exists. It would be
valuable to have a standard text serialisation format for this contextual data.
This working group will develop and publish a format meeting that requirement,
subject to the additional constraints described below.

Francesca

On 30/06/2021, 16:09, "Sedate on behalf of Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
    charter-ietf-sedate-00-05: No Objection

    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sedate/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Can we please add some sentences to explicitly say what the working group will
    be working on? The current text (as I read) says - there is a need for the
    "companion format" and then continues on what the working group will not do.

    -- 
    Sedate mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sedate

---

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 12:33:55 +0000

That will serve the purpose. Thanks for addressing my comment.

BR
Zahed

On 2021-07-01, 14:32, "Francesca Palombini" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    OLD:

    Francesca