Subject: YOU HAVE WON $2,950,000.00

From: "evalotto sa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:11:54 +0200

FLASH FORTUNE LOTTERY

FIRST QUATER OF THE YEAR 2005

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE

COMPUTER PROMOTIONAL DRAW

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE CO-ORDINATOR, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT

OMEGA CROSSING SA

YOU HAVE WON ON THE COMPUTER BALLOT,

THE SUM OF US$ 2,950,000,00

PLEASE CONTACT

(WILSON DUBE)

YOUR CLAIM AGENT.

FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT

ON PHONE NO. + 27-726-602-445,
email: [email-masked]

(GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY)

PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today of winners
of
the FLASH FORTUNE LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, as part of our
promotional
draws.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of
the
world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

Note that your email address qualified for the draw, as a result of
your
visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for.
You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 100-309-7482,
with
serial number 513-10 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and
Bonus
number 12 and consequently YOU HAVE won in the Second Category.

Your winning Ticket Number. 343-221-8756
Your Serial Number. 454-17
Your lucky draw Numbers are. 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 Bonus Number 12
Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$2,950,000.00
in cash, which is the winning payout for Second category winners. This
is
from the total prize money of US$26,650,000.00 shared among the Seven
international winners in the Second category. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your CHEQUE of the sum of US$2,950,000.00 is
now
with Omega Crossing Finance and Security Company insured with your
email
address which won you this prize, therefore you should contact (OMEGA
CROSSING SA) your agent and give them your full names so that they will
re-insure your CHEQUE under your full names.

Please note that OMEGA CROSSING your paying agent, will invite you to
their
office in Johannesburg South Africa for your immediate payment, you
have to
hurry up and contact them immediately.
To begin your claim, please call your claim agent immediately, and also
to
send an urgent message to Mr. Nomara Chris through Phone or Email
address

WILSON DUBE
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
OMEGA CROSSING SA.
# 25 RICHARDS RYLAAN, AUCKLAND PARK,0083
P.O. Box 524, AUCKLANDPARK
JOHANNESBURG 2001
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL:27 726-602-445
EMAIL: [email-masked]

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other
information
provided above and below in every one of your correspondences with your
claims agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER: GML-S343-KKT-8811
BATCH NUMBER: 56T-DTH78-SAR99

FLASH FORTUNE LOTTO PROGRAM IS A BONUS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE 2010
SOCCER WORLD

Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being
part
of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
MR. ROBINSON KAMBU
THE CO-ORDINATOR,
FLASH FORTUNE LOTTERY.
2nd Floor SABC
Radio Park Building
P.O. Box 91711,
Auckland Park, 2006 Henley Road.
Johannesburg, South Africa.

OMEGA CROSSING SA
GOES INTERNATIONAL
AS THE 2010
WORLD CUP
WILL BE HOSTED BY
SOUTH AFRICA

THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSURED BY: SOUTH AFRICAN LOTTO AUTHORITY. AND
SUPPORTED
BY: (F餩ration Internationale de Football Association) FIFA SUPPORT