Subject: [sfc] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 17:16:32 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2
Revision:       00
Title:          Service Function Chaining Metadata Type 1 and Type 2
Document date:  2016-10-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-00

Abstract:
   With the definition of service function chain data plane protocol
   there comes the need to define the context data needed in the service
   function chain use cases.  This document gives an account of all
   context data defined so far as Network Service Header metadata Type 1
   and Type 2 context headers.  Next, the document discusses the various
   options that can be taken in standardizing service function chain
   metadata.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat