Subject: Re: [sfc] #17 (architecture): Purge examples section to remove transports

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:42:47 -0000

#17: Purge examples section to remove transports

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Section 9 has been removed from the latest NSH document and therefore this
 ticket is resolved and should be closed.

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]       |      Status:  closed
     Type:  defect        |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major         |     Version:
Component:  architecture  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG     |
  Document                |
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>