Subject: [sfc] Updates to draft-ietf-mpls-sfc

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 17:02:14 +0100

Hi,

I presented the status of issues with this draft in the MPLS meeting in
Montreal. Andy Malis said he would send some proposed text for inclusion in
section 4.4 of this draft to help resolve the concern about the overlap between
the "micro chains" described in that section and SFC achieved using MPLS-SR as
described in section 4.5 and draft-xuclad-spring-sr-service-chaining.

Andy did that very promptly, and I have just got round to posting the update.

Now would be a good time to look through the draft to see whether there are any
further issues the authors should be attending to. Discussion should, I think,
take place on the MPLS list.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 20:37:54 +0300

The new section 4.4 text (plus a small wording change in section 12)
addresses my previous comments on the draft.

Adrian, thanks!

Cheers,
Andy

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 7:02 PM, Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc
>