Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-04.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:36:51 -0700

Dear All,
changes in this update are editorial. The document explains the application
of the Alternate Marking method (RFC 8321) in SFC domain. Also, we use AMM
to illustrate the value of the Residence Time and its variation as a
performance metric to monitor and control end-to-end SFP, SFF, and SF delay
and delay variation.
Your comments, questions, suggestions always welcome and much appreciated.

Dear WG Chairs,
we, the authors, believe that the document is ready for WG adoption call.
Greatly appreciate your kind consideration.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 3:10 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-04.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Tal Mizrahi <
[email-masked]>, Giuseppe Fioccola <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm
Revision:       04
Title:          Performance Measurement (PM) with Alternate Marking Method
in Service Function Chaining (SFC) Domain
Document date:  2018-08-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-
04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-04
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how the alternate marking method be used as
   the passive performance measurement method in a Service Function
   Chaining (SFC) domain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat