Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:55:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Encapsulation for In-situ OAM (IOAM) Data
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Hannes Gredler
                          John Leddy
                          Stephen Youell
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          David Mozes
                          Petr Lapukhov
                          Remy Chang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   outlines how IOAM data fields are encapsulated in the Network Service
   Header (NSH).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/