Subject: [sfc] Potential interim for SFC

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 17:41:39 -0400

Folks were unhappy that JIm and I cancelled the last several SFC 
sessions at IETF meetings.

As you have probably seen, the Vancouver face-to-face has been 
cancelled.  We have been asked to wait for guidance from the leadership 
about holding virtual session.

While we wait, I want to remind folks of something that is more important.
If there are SFC issues that need to be addressed, raise them on the 
list.  There is no point in Jim and me finding a suitable virtual 
timeslot if the WG is not engaged enough to actually discuss issues.

If we get lucky enough to have too much discussion, we can manage that. 
At the moment, we have effectively none.  I don't think anyone even 
acknowledged Corona's update of the TLV draft.  Have folks looked at 
that?  And the service-ID draft?  Or the OAM drafts?  Or the security 
proposal?

We have drafts.  But there is no point in bringing folks together to 
discuss them if folks don't care enough to engage.

Yours,
Joel