Subject: [sfc] No SFC Session in IETF 107

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 15:37:19 +0200

Hi,

Given the small number of people who requested a slot, the SFC session
in IETF 107 is cancelled.

We encourage authors to stir up some discussion on the mailing list,
and we encourage other WG members to review documents and send
feedback.

Best regards,
Tal.

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 09:38:37 -0500

Since I waas asked about this, let me elaborate on Tal's note.
The lack of email discussion on any issues is a contributor to the 
decision by the chairs to cancel.  Presentations that do not engender 
discussion is not a good use of anyone's time.

If there are topics you would have liked to discuss in Vancouver, 
please, write an email raising the question.  If we get discussion on 
some topics we can and will schedule one (or more, if there is enough 
engagement) virtual interims.

Also, if you feel that documents on which you are not an author are 
done, you can send email to the list saying that.  It will help us know 
what is ready for last call.

Yours,
Joel