Subject: [sfc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-11.txt> (Service Function Chaining (SFC) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) Framework) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:46:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Service Function Chaining WG (sfc)
to consider the following document: - 'Service Function Chaining (SFC)
Operations, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) Framework'
  <draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-11.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-04-09. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a reference framework for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Service Function Chaining
   (SFC).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3440/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3121/