Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:02:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Integrity Protection for the Network Service Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Context Headers
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-08-18

Abstract:
   This specification presents an optional method to add integrity
   protection directly to the Network Service Header (NSH) used for
   Service Function Chaining (SFC).  Also, this specification allows for
   the encryption of sensitive metadata that is carried in the NSH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 21:26:57 +0530

This revision addresses the terminology issue raised as part of Tsvart
review.

-Tiru

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 20:34, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Integrity Protection for the Network Service
> Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Context Headers
> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc
>