Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 18:50:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Active OAM for Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Ting Ao
                          Kent Leung
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-19.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2022-03-31

Abstract:
   A set of requirements for active Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) of Service Function Chains (SFCs) in a network is
   presented in this document.  Based on these requirements, an
   encapsulation of active OAM messages in SFC and a mechanism to detect
   and localize defects are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-19.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 18:55:56 -0700

Dear All,
updates in this version align the Active SFC OAM draft with the definition
of the O bit in NSH as it is specified in draft-ietf-sfc-oam-packet
<https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-packet-00.html>.
Your questions, comments, and suggestions are most welcome and greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 6:50 PM
Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-19.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org:
:internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
sfc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc