Subject: [shara] FW: New Version Notification for draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-00

From: "Andreas Ripke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:51:26 +0200

Dear all,

We have submitted the following draft.

Comments are very welcome.

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:46 PM
To: Andreas Ripke
Cc: Juergen Quittek; Marcus Brunner
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Andreas Ripke and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Dynamic Port Range Re-Assignments for Address Sharing
Creation_date:	 2009-07-06
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document proposes an extension regarding dynamic port range re-
assignment to an IPv4 address sharing framework (SHARA), to overcome
IPv4 address shortage.  It allows an entity which is responsible for
address and port distribution to apply a more flexible handling of
already assigned port ranges.  An adjustment of number of ports per
customer according to the current consumption pattern is possible
with this enhancement.

The IETF Secretariat.