Subject: [shim6] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-11.txt]

From: Shinta Sugimoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 19:28:40 +0900

Dear SHIM6 WG members,

As you can see, we have submitted an updated version of the multihome
shim API document.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-11.txt

We are aiming at completing this work by publishing an informational
RFC.  Basically, the current version of the draft is supposed to clear
all the remaining issues that arose so far.  We really want to receive
your feedbacks on the document.  Thank you very much.

Regards,
Shinta

Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-11.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 02:30:01 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Socket Application Program Interface (API) for Multihoming Shim
	Author(s)       : M. Komu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-11.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-12-07

This document specifies sockets API extensions for the multihoming
shim layer.  The API aims to enable interactions between applications
and the multihoming shim layer for advanced locator management, and
access to information about failure detection and path exploration.

This document is based on an assumption that a multihomed host is
equipped with a conceptual sub-layer (hereafter "shim") inside the IP
layer that maintains mappings between identifiers and locators.
Examples of the shim are SHIM6 and HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 06:18:49 +1100

Are you requesting a Working Group Last Call on this document?

regards,

  Geoff

On 07/12/2009, at 9:28 PM, Shinta Sugimoto wrote:

> Date: 7 December 2009 9:30:01 PM AEDT
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> <Mail Attachment>_______________________________________________
> shim6 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/shim6

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:26:45 +0100

Hi Geoff,

yes, we think the document is ready for WGLC.

Thanks, marcelo