Subject: [Shutup] Comments needed

From: pradeep xplorer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:47:10 +0000

A new version of I-D, draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pradeep Kumar Xplorer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard
Revision:       00
Title:          The LIMITS SMTP Service Extension
Document date:  2021-03-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          2
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard/
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard-00

I am posting from Dalung Bali Indonesia, i recieved no emails from viewers of my website dhyanayoga.info to
[email-masked] now hosted in bluehost.com i am sole individual author owner exploited by
cybercriminals that resulted in murder of my mother. I have no legal income past oct 2002, someone is stealing
money send to me making money using me. Please end this enforce payment to me