Subject: [Sidr] upcoming dates for the IETF 68 in Prague

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:21:19 -0500 (EST)

Note especially in the following message that if you wish to submit
a working group draft (draft-ietf-sidr-...), you need to give the wg
chairs advance notice (BEFORE Feb 19!) of the filename so the chairs
can give approval to the secretariat.

If you want to submit as a personal submission (draft-ietf-me-...),
you have until Feb 26.

It would be a good idea to bring ideas to the wg chairs, even if they
will be a personal submission, so the wg chairs can put them on the
agenda.

--Sandy

>From [email-masked]  Fri Feb  2 00:25:15 2007
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 00:00:01 -0500
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 68th IETF 
 Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 68th 
IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic:

February 26th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
February 26th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
February 19th at 9:00 AM ET.

March 5th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, March 5th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 19th at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 68th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_68.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:03:23 -0500 (EST)

>If you want to submit as a personal submission (draft-ietf-me-...),

Nit: error in example: personal submissions are titled draft-me-...

--Sandy