Subject: [Sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Certificate Policy (CP) for the Internet IP Address and AS Number (PKI)
	Author(s)	: K. Seo, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-cp-01.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
This document describes the certificate policy for a PKI used to 
   support improved routing security. Each organization that allocates 
   IP addresses or Autonomous System (AS) numbers to an organization 
   will, in parallel, issue a certificate reflecting this allocation. 
   These certificates will enable verification that the holder of the 
   associated private key has been allocated the resources indicated in 
   the certificate, and is the current, unique holder of these 
   resources. The PKI in which the certificates issued under this 
   policy are employed, in conjunction with ancillary digitally signed 
   data structures, will provide critical inputs for routing security 
   mechanisms, e.g., generation of route filters by ISPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-cp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr