Subject: [sidr] slight whoops on slide 13

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:10:04 -0400

When I briefed my RP as TA slides in PKIX yesterday I had FOO 
re-homed under RP, and noted that it had to have BAR's resources 
deleted from its 3779 extensions. However, two of my colleagues 
convinced me (after the meeting) that this was not necessary, and so 
I changed my slides to the simpler form as presented in SIDR this 
morning.

Geoff Houston saw both the original and revised slides and pointed 
out that the revisions was not correct (which may have been what Rob 
alluded to in a question to me late in the session.) The problem 
Geoff noted is that FOO will fail validation because we removed the 
BAR resources from ARIN's cert and BAR's resources still appear in 
FOO's cert.

So, attached is the slide as it originally appeared in the PKIX 
briefing, and which was correct.

Steve

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:54:37 +0200

> BAR resources from ARIN's cert and BAR's resources still appear in 

Yep, that was it.