Subject: [sidr] Request for WG adoption

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:05:52 +1000

Hi Sandy,

With my WG co-chair hat off I would like to request WG adoption of the  
draft  draft-huston-sidr-rpki-algs-00.txt.

I believe that this document addresses WG concerns regarding how to  
specify algorithms and key sizes in the RPKI profile in a manner that  
does not over burden the CP nor require a re-issue of the certificate  
profile specification as and when changes to the algorithms and key  
sizes are considered prudent for the RPKI, as discussed in the WG  
meeting this week.

thanks,

    Geoff

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 05:24:00 -0400

At 5:05 PM +1000 7/31/09, Geoff Huston wrote:
>Hi Sandy,
>
>With my WG co-chair hat off I would like to request WG adoption of 
>the draft  draft-huston-sidr-rpki-algs-00.txt.
>
>specify algorithms and key sizes in the RPKI profile in a manner 
>that does not over burden the CP nor require a re-issue of the 
>certificate profile specification as and when changes to the 
>algorithms and key sizes are considered prudent for the RPKI, as 
>discussed in the WG meeting this week.
>
>
>thanks,
>
>    Geoff
>

Sandy,

Given the discussion at the meeting, I think there is a clear need 
for a document of this sort, so I recommend that we beging with 
Geoff's I_D and go from there.

Steve

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:30:26 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I am opening a two week call for comments on this request for working 
group adoption of draft-huston-sidr-rpki-algs-00.txt.

The draft is available at 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-huston-sidr-rpki-algs-00.txt.

As usual, the rules are that silence does not indicate assent, so please 
actively reply.

If you support adoption of this draft as a working group item, please also 
indicate whether you will be able to work on the draft (contribute or 
review).

The call for adoption will end Friday, Aug 14, 2009.

This is a call for adoption only, so comments on the contents are not 
necessary or needed.

--Sandy

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Geoff Huston wrote:

> Hi Sandy,
>
> With my WG co-chair hat off I would like to request WG adoption of the draft 
> draft-huston-sidr-rpki-algs-00.txt.
>
> I believe that this document addresses WG concerns regarding how to specify 
> algorithms and key sizes in the RPKI profile in a manner that does not over 
> burden the CP nor require a re-issue of the certificate profile specification 
> as and when changes to the algorithms and key sizes are considered prudent 
> for the RPKI, as discussed in the WG meeting this week.
>
>
> thanks,
>
>  Geoff
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:06:16 -0700

I support and able to review.

Terry