Subject: [sidr] remaining important dates

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 06:07:27 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

There are a few important dates approaching for the upcoming IETF meeting:

In particular, let the chairs know if you would like time on the agenda 
(first draft due next Wednesday).

2009-10-26 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC/GMT)

2009-10-28 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC/GMT)

2009-10-30 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

2009-11-02 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PST (01:00 
Tuesday, November 3 UTC/GMT)

2009-11-02 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PST (01:00 
Tuesday, November 3 UTC/GMT)

2009-11-06 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 
17:00 local Hiroshima time (00:00 PST, 08:00 UTC/GMT)

--Sandy

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:23:25 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I seem to have confused folks.

Geoff did already solicit agenda items and posted a draft agenda.

I'm doing the nagging remind-everyone thing of all deadline dates.

A draft agenda is posted.  But there is still time to get a slot on the 
agenda if you want one.  The agenda deadlines have not passed.

And there are other deadlines below as well to pay attention to.

--Sandy

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> 2009-10-28 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00 
> UTC/GMT)
>
> 2009-10-30 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 PDT 
> (24:00 UTC/GMT)
>
> 2009-11-06 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00 
> local Hiroshima time (00:00 PST, 08:00 UTC/GMT)
>
>
>
>
> --Sandy
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>