Subject: [sidr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-17

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:05:25 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The WG chairs have received a Working Group Last Call request from an 
author of

         A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates

         draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-17.txt

which has an intended status of Standard Track.

All versions, past and present, are available at

         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-17

The Last Call will end as of the close of business on Monday 23rd November 
- this is a longer period than a conventional 2 week last call period in 
order to include the forthcoming SIDR WG meeting at IETF 76.

As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and please 
be clear in your comments to this last call if you are supporting the 
document's submission to the IESG or if you are opposed, or if you are not 
expressing a view either way.

As for the other Standards Track documents, the chairs would like to 
request the document's authors to prepare an interoperability report.

--Sandy

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:22:48 -0700

I support this document moving forward as-is.

Cheers
Terry

On 28/10/09 3:05 PM, "Sandra Murphy" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr