Subject: [sidr] Working Group Last Call - draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-06.txt

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:48:19 +1100

The WG chairs have received a Working Group Last Call request from the  
authors of draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-06.txt.

The document (and the draft history) is at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-06

The Last Call will end as of the close of business on Monday 23rd  
November - this is a longer period than a conventional 2 week last  
call period in order to include the forthcoming SIDR WG meeting at  
IETF 76.

The intended status of this document is proposed standard.

As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and  
please be clear in your comments to this last call if you are  
supporting the document's submission to the IESG or if you are  
opposed, or if you are not expressing a view either way. As there are  
a number of documents that are being last-called at this point in time  
it would be appreciated if responses could clearly identify which  
document is being referred to.

Also with this note I would like to request the document's authors to  
prepare an interoperability report.

Thanks,

   Geoff

  WG Co-CHair hat ON

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:47:42 -0700

I support this document going forward.

the only comment I have is that I'd prefer to see a preference order in
validation (section 3) to help relying party S/W writers to make efficient
choices in the validation path - but that isn't a stopping block for me.

Cheers
Terry

On 28/10/09 12:48 PM, "Geoff Huston" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The document (and the draft history) is at
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-06
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr