Subject: [sidr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-03.txt

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:05:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The WG chairs have received a Working Group Last Call request from an
author of

           A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure

           draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-03.txt

which has an intended status of BCP.

All versions, past and present, are available at

           http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-03

The Last Call will end as of the close of business on Monday 23rd November
- this is a longer period than a conventional 2 week last call period in
order to include the forthcoming SIDR WG meeting at IETF 76.

As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and please
be clear in your comments to this last call if you are supporting the
document's submission to the IESG or if you are opposed, or if you are not
expressing a view either way.

This draft has not seen consistent attention from the working group.  It 
was discussed at IETF-71 and IETF-72 as an individual draft but has not 
been discussed in a meeting since its adoption as a wg draft (Aug 08). 
There's been little discussion on the list about this draft and the last 
occurred long ago.  The -03 version differs little from the previous (Oct 
08) version (differences are mostly due to whitespace and boilerplate).

That might just indicate that there is no controversy.  But lack of
comment makes consensus hard to judge.

I would like to have more positive feedback from people who have read the
draft carefully and support its submission.

--Sandy

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:11:53 -0700

I support this document going forward..

Ideally I would like the draft to handle corruption avoidance instead of
just corruption detection (section 6: security section), But I think that
might be better dealt elsewhere than in the structure of the repo.

Terry

On 28/10/09 3:05 PM, "Sandra Murphy" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr