Subject: [sidr] #1: Nit Report

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:25:02 -0000

#1: Nit Report
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gih@…            |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:     
Component:  rpki-manifests   |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Quoting form the document, section 8.5:

   If there exist files listed on the manifest that do not appear in the
   repository, then these objects are likely to have been improperly
   (via malice or accident) deleted from the manifest.

 That really should read "... deleted from the repository.", right?

 Cheers,
 Robert

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/1>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>

---

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:25:28 -0000

#1: Nit Report
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gih@…            |       Owner:  gih@…        
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  assigned     
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:               
Component:  rpki-manifests   |     Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |    Keywords:               
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by gih@…):

  * owner:  => gih@…
  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>