Subject: [sidr] reminder about slate of WGLC in progress

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:18:33 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

This is a reminder that you should be reviewing the following documents 
and sending comments to this list.

To quote Geoff: "Please be clear in your comments to this last call if you 
are supporting the document's submission to the IESG or if you are 
opposed, or if you are not expressing a view either way."

The last call closes on Mon 23 Nov 2009.

1.  A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
     draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-17
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs/
     (Intended status: Standards Track)

2.  Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
     draft-ietf-sidr-cp-07.txt
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-cp/
     (Intended Status: Informational)

3.  A Profile for Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs)
     draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-06.txt
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format/
     (Intended Status: Proposed Standard)

4.  An Infrastructure to Support Secure Internet Routing
     draft-ietf-sidr-arch-09.txt
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-arch/
     (Intended status: Informational)

5.  A Protocol for Provisioning Resource Certificates
     draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-05.txt
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning/
     (Intended status: Standards Track)

6.  A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure
     draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-03.txt
     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct/
     (Intended status: BCP)

--Sandy