Subject: Re: [sidr] #1: Nit Report

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:48:10 -0000

#1: Nit Report
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gih@…            |        Owner:  gih@…        
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  minor            |    Milestone:               
Component:  rpki-manifests   |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Resolution:  fixed        
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by gih@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 revision has been made to the forthcoming -06 version of this draft.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/1#comment:2>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>