Subject: [sidr] I-D on Local Trust Anchor Management

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:32:25 -0500

Folks,

Our apologies... The "00" Internet Draft on "Local Trust Anchor 
Management for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure" didn't make it 
through the IETF submission system due to a file name error that we 
didn't catch until too late.  We'll re-post the draft as soon as the 
I-D submission tool is reopened.  In the meantime, we've posted the 
draft at:

	http://openmap.bbn.com/draft-ieft-rpki-ltamgmt-00.txt

Please let us know if you run into any problems accessing the draft.

Thank you.
Karen

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:49:35 -0500

Sorry, after all that, I forgot to put the working group name AFTER 
the author's name.  The name will be 
draft-reynolds-sidr-[filename]-00.txt.

>Envelope-to: [email-masked]
>X-Original-To: [email-masked]
>Delivered-To: [email-masked]
>Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:32:25 -0500
>To: [email-masked]
>From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [sidr] I-D on Local Trust Anchor Management
>X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
>List-Id: Secure Interdomain Routing <sidr.ietf.org>
>List-Unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr>,
>	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
>List-Archive: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr>
>List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
>List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
>List-Subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr>,
>	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
>
>Folks,
>
>Management for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure" didn't make 
>it through the IETF submission system due to a file name error that 
>we didn't catch until too late.  We'll re-post the draft as soon as 
>the I-D submission tool is reopened.  In the meantime, we've posted 
>the draft at:
>
>_______________________________________________
>sidr mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr