Subject: [sidr] IETF 77 important dates

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:04:52 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Note the following important dates having to do with the upcoming IETF in 
Anaheim.

2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF ID 
Submission Tool.

2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PST 
(01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2010-03-10 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PST 
(01:00 Thursday, March 11 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials 
Management Tool.

2010-03-12 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 
PST (01:00 Saturday, March 13 UTC).

2010-03-15 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00 
UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2010-03-15 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT (24:00 
UTC).

2010-03-19 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).

--Sandy