Subject: [sidr] #16: use of CMS and TLS and HTTPS

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:29:22 -0000

#16: use of CMS and TLS and HTTPS
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sandy@…           |       Owner:     
     Type:  task              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  medium            |   Milestone:     
Component:  arch              |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                 |    Keywords:     
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Starting with a comment from Terry http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/sidr/current/msg01256.html

 There was a brief but intense exchange between Terry, Rob and Steve in the
 week following the last call regarding the use of CMS and TLS/HTTPS.  That
 exchange died off without a resolution but just recently resumed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/16>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>

---

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:34:33 -0000

#16: use of CMS and TLS and HTTPS
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sandy@…                |       Owner:     
     Type:  task                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  rescerts-provisioning  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by sandy@…):

  * component:  arch => rescerts-provisioning

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/16#comment:1>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>