Subject: [sidr] #17: editorial concerns for rescerts-provisioning-05.txt

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:33:20 -0000

#17: editorial concerns for rescerts-provisioning-05.txt
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sandy@…                |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  rescerts-provisioning  |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Starting with a comment from Terry http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/sidr/current/msg01256.html, and a response to Terry
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg01422.html

 Another brief exchange occurred in the last few days of November and
 addressed editorial concerns in the draft.  That discussion also did not
 seem to reach a conclusion.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/17>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>