Subject: Re: [sidr] I-D on Local Trust Anchor Management

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:38:15 -0700

Hi Karen,

You should name the draft draft-ieft-sidr-rpki-ltamgmt and not
draft-ieft-rpki-ltamgmt if it is a working group draft

Thanks,
Vishwas

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Karen Seo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Our apologies... The "00" Internet Draft on "Local Trust Anchor Management
> for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure" didn't make it through the IETF
> submission system due to a file name error that we didn't catch until too
> late.  We'll re-post the draft as soon as the I-D submission tool is
> reopened.  In the meantime, we've posted the draft at:
>
>        http://openmap.bbn.com/draft-ieft-rpki-ltamgmt-00.txt
>
> Please let us know if you run into any problems accessing the draft.
>
> Thank you.
> Karen
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:53:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

It is not a working group draft, so the draft-ietf-sidr-<yada> form is not 
appropriate.

However, draft-reynolds-<yada> is the usual form for an individual 
submittion.  Not that it matters that enough to insist on a change, but it 
can confuse people.

--Sandy

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:41:48 -0500

Hi, Vishwas,

Sorry for the confusing email and non-standard file naming... My 
understanding is that although some members of the community 
requested that BBN write up the local trust anchor management scheme 
as an I-D, the draft has to go through the usual process of 
individual submissions (hopefully just one :-)) until approved by the 
working group for adoption as a working group document. So we'll 
re-submit the draft as draft-reynolds-[filename].txt as soon as the 
I-D submission tool is reopened (nominally 3/22).

Thank you,
Karen