Subject: Re: [sidr] Working Group Last Call - draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-05.txt

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:16:14 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

The discussion of the provisioning draft has been small but sufficient to 
make a judgement.

A comment from Terry 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg01256.html) produced 
two different threads of comments.

There was a brief but intense exchange between Terry, Rob and Steve in the 
week following the last call regarding the use of CMS and TLS/HTTPS.  That 
exchange died off without a resolution and recently resumed.

Another brief exchange occurred in the last few days of November (starting 
with a response to Terry 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg01422.html) and 
addressed several matters of terminology in the draft.  That discussion 
also did not seem to reach a conclusion.

I invite the authors to work submit a new version of the draft addressing 
these issues.

When a new version is available, there will be a short one week last call, 
with comments restricted to whether the issues have been adequately 
addressed.

--Sandy