Subject: [sidr] first draft agenda

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:16:20 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I uploaded a draft agenda yesterday.  It is available at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/sidr.html.

The few who did send specific meeting requests are included in the agenda. 
Some of the agenda slots are devoted to requested discussion topics, not 
review of specific drafts.

At least one draft author had assumed that all drafts with new versions 
would be included on the agenda.  In case others had presumed the same, I 
created agenda slots for all new drafts, assigning them evenly distributed 
time slots.

Because there have been so many new drafts since March, this makes the 
agenda very full.

Consequently, I would like to hear positive feedback from at least one 
author on each new draft indicating that they do want to present draft 
status and plans at the meeting.  Also, if you could indicate that the 
time alloted can be reduced or draft slots combined, that will free up 
time for the discussions.

Revised agendas are due:

2010-07-19 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00 
UTC).

If I haven't received positive feedback by then, I will delete the 
meeting slot and reapportion time.

Please review the draft agenda and send comments, deletions, additions, 
confirmations, etc. to the list.

--Sandy

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:06:50 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I forgot to say "speaking as wg chair".

--Sandy

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> At least one draft author had assumed that all drafts with new versions would 
> be included on the agenda.  In case others had presumed the same, I created 
> agenda slots for all new drafts, assigning them evenly distributed time 
> slots.
>
> Because there have been so many new drafts since March, this makes the agenda 
> very full.
>
> Consequently, I would like to hear positive feedback from at least one author 
> on each new draft indicating that they do want to present draft status and 
> plans at the meeting.  Also, if you could indicate that the time alloted can 
> be reduced or draft slots combined, that will free up time for the 
> discussions.
>
> Revised agendas are due:
>
> If I haven't received positive feedback by then, I will delete the meeting 
> slot and reapportion time.
>

---

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:42:51 -0400

This is to confirm that I plan to make presentations 
per the following two agenda items:

"Use Cases"  (update on draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-00.txt)

"AS_SET, Aggregator Stats and Implications for the {Prefix, Origin} Validation Algorithm"
Link for related email and slides of this presentation:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg01744.html 

Sriram
_______________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sandra Murphy [[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [sidr] first draft agenda

--Sandy