Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases and interpretation of RPKI objects for issuers and relying parties
	Author(s)       : T. Manderson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-12-21

This document provides use cases, directions, and interpretations for
organizations and relying parties when creating or encountering RPKI
object scenarios in the public RPKI in relation to the Internet
routing system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:29:17 -0500

Made changes in sub-sections 7.2.7 thru 7.2.11
(deleted the old and substituted new) to be consistent with consensus
reached at the Beijing meeting regarding updates with AS_SETs.
Made editorial improvements throughout the I-D, and added
new wording in some places to improve on clarity.
Updated all the references with the latest version numbers, etc.
Added Warren Kumari's I-D in IDR WG on deprecation of AS_SETs 
as a reference and added text referencing it at the top of Section 7.2.

Terry / Sriram / Russ W.

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 6:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-01.txt

URLs for this Internet-Draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-01  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-01.txt