Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 10:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CA Key Rollover in the RPKI
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-02

This document describes an algorithm to allow an entity who
undertakes the role of a Certification Authority in the Resource
Public Key Infrastructure to perform a rollover of its key pair.
This document also notes the requirements placed on Relying Parties
who maintain a local cache of the objects that have been published in
the distributed Resource Public Key Infrastructure repository
publication structure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:55:07 -0500

I now fully support this draft progressing.

spt

On 12/2/10 1:45 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr