Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signed Object Template for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
	Author(s)       : M. Lepinski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-12-31

This document defines a generic profile for signed objects used in
the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  These RPKI signed
objects make use of Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) as a standard
encapsulation format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.