Subject: [sidr] Survey about RPKI/DNSSEC

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:29:19 +0200

Folks,

  we, a group of researchers, try to better understand the deployment of 
RPKI and DNSSEC. It's not always easy to find technical reasons for what 
we observe. To get more insights why you deploy or don't deploy RPKI or 
DNSSEC, we would like to ask you to participate in the following brief 
survey:

                http://eSurv.org?u=rpkidnssec

  We really appreciate your time. It should not take more than 5 minutes
to complete the survey.

  The survey is anonymous. The results are only used to improve research
on inter-networking. If there is interest, we will post the results to
the list.

  Fell free to contact me offlist in case of further questions or
comments.

Many thanks!

matthias
(on behalf of the team)

[This email has also been sent to RIPE and NANOG folks.]

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net