Subject: [sidr] Stephen Farrell's No Record on draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 00:57:32 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-05: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've yet to review this one, but I'd like to join the chorus asking that
this
be put onto the same telechat as bgpsec - based on a quick scan I can't
see how I can evaluate this without also evaluating bgpsec. If this
stays
on this week's telechat I may not have time to review both (I do think
bgpsec deserves a proper review), in which case I may have to hit the
"defer" button tomorrow. (This note is just a heads up for that, in the
hope that someone else pushes this out in the meantime:-)