Subject: [Sidrops] Call for Presentations for IETF104

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:02:34 -0700

Howdy folks!

If you are on the agenda for 104, please send your presentation
materials 'now'.  I don't want to be fumbling at the mic table
tomorrow trying to import your wonky ppt file into a pdf and then to
the laptop for display :)

As with all previous meetings:
  "If you send me ppt, you get to live with my interpretive dance into "pdf" form"

therefore, if you don't want less optimal performance of your presntation please
send proper format. Alternately, I can interpretive dance your preso... no guarantees
on efficacy of that of course.

thanks!
-chris

(co-chair)

---

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 00:25:56 -0700

Helo!
I've gotten slides from 1 person on schedule,
two people not (on the published schedule),

one person's said "real soon now".

I'm limbering up for interpretive dance moves... I didn't bring my
stretchy-pants though :(

-chris

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:02:34 -0700,

---

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 00:52:09 -0700

Now we are pending a single presentation...
<insert jaws movie music here>

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 00:25:56 -0700,