Subject: [Sidrops] AD Review of draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 15:13:25 -0500

Hi there,

Thank you for this document, it's a well written and easy to understand
draft. I do have a few nits -- they are really minor, but if you address
them now, it will minimize the chance of the document getting stuck later
(once people start commenting on nits, they quickly grow to become larger
issues :-))

1: The document is missing an IANA Consideration section.
Even though it doesn't ask for any IANA actions, it should state this --
see https://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist#anchor4

(Basically, just add an IANA Considerations section and say: "This document
has no actions for IANA."

2: This is still using the RFC2119 text. Can you please replace it with RFC
8174?

Yes, these are both just annoying nits, but addressing them now will
prevent issues later in the process...

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf