Subject: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 12:28:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          Samuel Weiler
                          George Michaelson
                          Stephen Kent
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  TALs allow Relying Parties in the
   RPKI to download the current Trust Anchor (TA) CA certificate from
   one or more locations, and verify that the key of this self-signed
   certificate matches the key on the TAL.  Thus, Relying Parties can be
   configured with TA keys, but allow these TAs to change the content of
   their CA certificate.  In particular it allows TAs to change the set
   of Internet Number Resources included in the RFC3779 extension of
   their certificate.

   This document obsoletes the previous definition of Trust Anchor
   Locators in RFC 7730 by adding support for HTTPS URIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tim Bruijnzeels <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 21:30:46 +0100

Hi all,

This version addresses the nits pointed out by Warren Kumari. Thanks Warren!

Tim

> On 4 Mar 2019, at 21:28, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sidrops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidrops

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 15:45:56 -0500

> This version addresses the nits pointed out by Warren Kumari. Thanks

Nah, thanks for a: doing it, and b: not minding that it is busy-work.

IETF LC started.
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf