Subject: [Sidrops] [WGLC] draft-ietf-sidrops-rp - ENDS: Mar 7, 2019

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 01:42:46 -0700

Howdy WG Folken,
The authors of:
  draft-ietf-sidrops-rp

are interested in moving their document forward, the abstract of this
document:

  "This document provides a single reference point for requirements for
   Relying Party (RP) software for use in the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) in the context of securing Internet routing.
   It cites requirements that appear in several RPKI RFCs, making it
   easier for implementers to become aware of these requirements that
   are segmented with orthogonal functionalities."

Please have a read through this document, comment/complain/etc as
appropriate. The decision on forward progress or necessary edits ends
Mar 07, 2019.

Thanks!
-chris
(co-chair)