Subject: Re: [Sidrops] [WG ADOPTION] draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations - 04/16/2021

From: LEAU YU BENG - <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:53:28 +0800

The problem is interesting from both research and engineering aspects.

+1 support adoption.

Thanks a lot.

Ts. Dr. Leau Yu Beng

Senior Lecturer / Head of Network Engineering Program
088-320000 ext:101242  016-6552072  [email-masked]
Faculty of Computing and Informatics Universiti Malaysia Sabah Jalan UMS
88400, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
fki.ums.edu.my
<https://www.facebook.com/FCI.UMS>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2K_hI68hfYuvEHq7yW3V2Q?app=desktop>
<https://www.instagram.com/fki.ums>
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This email message and any attachment may
contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which the email is addressed. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, that person is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us as soon as possible by telephone (collect calls
will be accepted). Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.

-- 
DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) 
transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged 
information. UMS is not responsible for any unauthorized change made to the 
information or for the effect of such changes. You are hereby notified that 
any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, 
distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by 
anyone other than intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any 
opinion, conclusion, and other information in this Message that do not 
relate to the official business of UMS shall be understood as neither given 
nor endorsed by UMS. UMS shall not be liable for loss damage caused by 
viruses transmitted by this Message.