Subject: [Sidrops] ASN.1 Module OID Early Allocation

From: Ben Maddison <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 23:47:19 +0200

Hi all (and Russ in particular),

The pointer that I received in response to my question about requesting
an early allocation for the RSC ASN.1 module OID has gone from my short
term memory.

Please remind me where I should go ask?

Cheers,

Ben

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 18:00:47 -0400

The WG Chairs need to ask the IESG to approve early allocation.

Russ

---

From: Ben Maddison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 00:30:14 +0200

> The WG Chairs need to ask the IESG to approve early allocation.
Thanks Russ.

Chris & Keyur, if you would, please?

Cheers,

Ben