Subject: Re: draft-showalter-sieve-05.txt

From: Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Dec 1998 17:09:14 -0500

> From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:51:06 -0500

> Count me in, but I'm leaving on Wednesday evening, so I won't be
> available after 3:00 Wednesday.

How's Tuesday evening?

-- 
Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>

---

From: Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Dec 1998 01:09:18 -0500

By the way, it appears the social was scheduled for Tuesday night (see
<http://ietf43.microsoft.com/> for details) which means we either meet
at the social, before the social, or at some other time.

Tim

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 16:40:08 -0800

> at the social, before the social, or at some other time.

I would rather not overload the social.

> Tim

Alexey Melnikov

---

From: Matthew Wall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 21:02:55 -0500

I would propose getting together at or immediately following the Apps area
open meeting on Monday morning. We can pick a time then, or do lunch Monday.

- mw

> > Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>

 =====================================================================
   Matthew Wall * mailto:[email-masked] * http://www.cyrusoft.com
   Cyrusoft International, Inc.          Proud Purveyors of Mulberry
            "Making the desktop safe for IMAP since 1995"
            Coming soon: "retro" POP and offline features
 =====================================================================