Subject: sieve 07bis & sieve-vacation 01bis

From: Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:47:29 -0700

Hi.  I have long overdue versions of Sieve and the vacation extension in
a state approaching ready.
I'm not sure what consensus was in some cases, so I'm making them
avalible before I submit them to the I-D repository.  They're avalible
at

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/draft-showalter-sieve-07bis.txt
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-01bis.txt

Please take a look and send me any comments.  Thanks.

Tim

---

From: Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 May 1999 17:06:34 -0400

> Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:47:29 -0700
> From: Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>

> http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-01bis.txt

These URLs are wrong; the correct ones are

 http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~tjs/draft-showalter-sieve-07bis.txt
 http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~tjs/draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-01bis.txt

Thanks to Ned and Alexey for pointing this out.

Tim

-- 
Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>