Subject: Porche Boxter or Luxury Cruise Earn $$$ In Days This Works!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:44:18 +0900

Dear Friend,

This really works! Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity, get
involved also, and it will work for you as it does for us!!!!!

Thank you for your time and interest.

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or more
in the next 90 days simply sending email!

Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this is....

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting
participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this
is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating

that those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting.

You will understand once you try it yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days, please
read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or take
any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make
money. This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100%
EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually

free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people
will be doing business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some
thought and study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked for for

the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the

past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed
my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a
toll on my business and I just couldn´t seem to make ends meet. I
had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am writing
toshare the experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER. FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see
if they would work. But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I
received this program. I didn´t send for it, or ask for it, they just
got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure
I was reading it correctly. I couldn´t believe my eyes! Here was
a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don´t need any money for

printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is
to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU
DON´T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I
had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE
AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE

PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU
HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000
GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat
back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received
$58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won´t work if you don´t try it. This program
does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
place.
It won´t work and you´ll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this
program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1,
and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in
this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little
cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program
and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow
business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to
start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not
have been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself.
I
had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business
began falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn´t working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn´t
me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945.

I don´t have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate...because
many of you know from first hand experience. There were more
failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was
vanishing.
Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and
moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to
save
or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As
the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich." Inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever
imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny
of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of

programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember
to
e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of.
One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name
will
be on every one of them! Remember though, the more you send
out, the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have
given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a

little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any

doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE´S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure
that
you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is
not
a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you
to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we sell and deliver a
product for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not
involved
in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home, store or office. This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It
is
simply order-filling by email!

*******************************************************************
The product is informational and instructional material, keys to the
secrets
for everyone on how to open the doors to the magic world of E-
COMMERCE, the information highway, the wave of the future!

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 US each.) They come to you
by
email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1
and
move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search
engines to locate hundreds of bulk email service companies (search for
"bulk email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about
$49+).

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the
Report
they ordered. Let me ask you - isn´t this about as easy as it gets?

************************************************************

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
joining the internet each year so don´t worry about "running out" or
"saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements
every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received the
same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and
you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter
many times - then one day I decided it was time to try it.

************************************************************

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can´t sell them if
you
don´t order them). -- For each report, send $5.00 (US) CASH, the NAME
& NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
NAME
& RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the
report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will
receive,
by e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your
computer so you can send them to the 1,000´s of people who will order
them
from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b. After you´ve ordered the four reports, delete the name and address
under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. SAVE THIS LETTER

Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
it
to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you are
ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!

Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing; surely you can
afford $20 (US) and initial bulk mailing cost. You obviously already
have a
computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let´s say that you decide to start small,

just to see how it goes, and we´ll assume you and all those
involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let´s also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much
better. Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of
programs
instead of 2,000. (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is

only 10 orders for

REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a
total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5% 100 people respond and
order

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for

REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total.
The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for

REPORT #4. That´s 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!

Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a

total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000
PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and
more!

METHOD #2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let´s say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on

the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results

below:

1st level--your first 10 send you
$5..................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN´T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what
would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100´s
of
participants and many will continue to work this program, sending
out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else
and
many will work this plan. The question is, don´t you want your
name to be on the emails they will send out?

* * * DON´T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU´LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and
address
on it will be prompt because they can´t advertise until they
receive the report!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Notes: ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper
write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider´s Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
Andrew Skidmore
9379 Alexander Rd
Alexander, NY  14005
USA

REPORT #2 "The Insider´s Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Lars Pedersen
Skejbygaardsvej 7, 1, 10
8240 Risskov
Denmark

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
John Cole Werner
PO Box 3281
Lihue, HI 96766

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel

Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Zac Majors
2242 E Woodchuck Way
Sandy, UT 84093

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately. Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY
so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: When you
receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal business and they
need the reports to send out their letters (with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. -- Be
patient
and persistent with this program - If you follow
the instructions exactly - results WILL FOLLOW. $$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don´t receive
20
orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don´t, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100
or
more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll
in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the

list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You
can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering
from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or
continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to
the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this
program, please answer one question. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH
YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is no, then please look at the

following facts about this super simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO Telephone
calls,
NO big cost to start! NOthing to learn, NO skills needed! (Surely
you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet
connection
- so you have everything you need to fill orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR
SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will change your
LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you to be able to quit your
job and live a life of luxury you could only dream about! Imagine
getting
out of debt and buying the car and home of your dreams and being
able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above--
SUCCESS will be your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) at
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and
free
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
dependent on your activities and advertising. The information contained
on
this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor
implied. In the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you

have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office
of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau
of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

================================================

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is
necessary.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:44:18 +0900
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Porche Boxter or Luxury Cruise Earn $$$ In Days This Works!!!
Sender: [email-masked]

Dear Friend,

This really works! Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity, get
involved also, and it will work for you as it does for us!!!!!

Thank you for your time and interest.

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or more
in the next 90 days simply sending email!

Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this is....

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting
participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this
is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating

that those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting.

You will understand once you try it yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days, please
read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or take
any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make
money. This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100%
EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually

free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people
will be doing business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some
thought and study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked for for

the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the

past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed
my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a
toll on my business and I just couldn´t seem to make ends meet. I
had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am writing
toshare the experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER. FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see
if they would work. But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I
received this program. I didn´t send for it, or ask for it, they just
got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure
I was reading it correctly. I couldn´t believe my eyes! Here was
a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don´t need any money for

printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is
to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU
DON´T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I
had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE
AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE

PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU
HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000
GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat
back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received
$58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won´t work if you don´t try it. This program
does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
place.
It won´t work and you´ll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this
program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1,
and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in
this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little
cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program
and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow
business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to
start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not
have been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself.
I
had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business
began falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn´t working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn´t
me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945.

I don´t have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate...because
many of you know from first hand experience. There were more
failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was
vanishing.
Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and
moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to
save
or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As
the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich." Inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever
imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny
of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of

programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember
to
e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of.
One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name
will
be on every one of them! Remember though, the more you send
out, the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have
given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a

little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any

doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE´S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure
that
you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is
not
a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you
to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we sell and deliver a
product for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not
involved
in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home, store or office. This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It
is
simply order-filling by email!

*******************************************************************
The product is informational and instructional material, keys to the
secrets
for everyone on how to open the doors to the magic world of E-
COMMERCE, the information highway, the wave of the future!

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 US each.) They come to you
by
email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1
and
move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search
engines to locate hundreds of bulk email service companies (search for
"bulk email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about
$49+).

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the
Report
they ordered. Let me ask you - isn´t this about as easy as it gets?

************************************************************

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
joining the internet each year so don´t worry about "running out" or
"saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements
every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received the
same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and
you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter
many times - then one day I decided it was time to try it.

************************************************************

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can´t sell them if
you
don´t order them). -- For each report, send $5.00 (US) CASH, the NAME
& NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
NAME
& RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the
report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will
receive,
by e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your
computer so you can send them to the 1,000´s of people who will order
them
from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b. After you´ve ordered the four reports, delete the name and address
under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. SAVE THIS LETTER

Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
it
to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you are
ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!

Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing; surely you can
afford $20 (US) and initial bulk mailing cost. You obviously already
have a
computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let´s say that you decide to start small,

just to see how it goes, and we´ll assume you and all those
involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let´s also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much
better. Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of
programs
instead of 2,000. (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is

only 10 orders for

REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a
total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5% 100 people respond and
order

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for

REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total.
The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for

REPORT #4. That´s 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!

Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a

total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000
PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and
more!

METHOD #2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let´s say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on

the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results

below:

1st level--your first 10 send you
$5..................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN´T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what
would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100´s
of
participants and many will continue to work this program, sending
out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else
and
many will work this plan. The question is, don´t you want your
name to be on the emails they will send out?

* * * DON´T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU´LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and
address
on it will be prompt because they can´t advertise until they
receive the report!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Notes: ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper
write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider´s Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
Andrew Skidmore
9379 Alexander Rd
Alexander, NY  14005
USA

REPORT #2 "The Insider´s Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Lars Pedersen
Skejbygaardsvej 7, 1, 10
8240 Risskov
Denmark

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
John Cole Werner
PO Box 3281
Lihue, HI 96766

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel

Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Zac Majors
2242 E Woodchuck Way
Sandy, UT 84093

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately. Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY
so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: When you
receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal business and they
need the reports to send out their letters (with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. -- Be
patient
and persistent with this program - If you follow
the instructions exactly - results WILL FOLLOW. $$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don´t receive
20
orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don´t, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100
or
more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll
in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the

list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You
can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering
from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or
continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to
the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this
program, please answer one question. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH
YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is no, then please look at the

following facts about this super simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO Telephone
calls,
NO big cost to start! NOthing to learn, NO skills needed! (Surely
you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet
connection
- so you have everything you need to fill orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR
SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program will change your
LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you to be able to quit your
job and live a life of luxury you could only dream about! Imagine
getting
out of debt and buying the car and home of your dreams and being
able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above--
SUCCESS will be your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) at
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and
free
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
dependent on your activities and advertising. The information contained
on
this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor
implied. In the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you

have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office
of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau
of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

================================================

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is
necessary.

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:47:57 -0400
From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Organization: Oceana Matrix Ltd.
To: [email-masked]
Subject: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-02.txt
Sender: [email-masked]

Due to popular demand, I have updated and submitted this document.  If
you just can't wait to get it, try:

ftp://ftp.oceana.com/pub/drafts/draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-02.txt
http://www.oceana.com/ftp/drafts/draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-02.txt

I think the new text still needs some work, so (as always) suggestions
are welcome.

Ken
-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:33:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

> Ken Murchison wrote:

> > So, you think that I should continue work on the draft?

> It definetely make sense and simplifies SIEVE scripts.
> So I say "go ahead".

Agreed.

				Ned

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:25:28 -0600
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01
Sender: [email-masked]

Ken Murchison wrote:

> So, you think that I should continue work on the draft?

It definetely make sense and simplifies SIEVE scripts.
So I say "go ahead".

Alexey.

Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 23:15:51 -0700
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>, Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-03
Cc: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

At 11:22 PM -0600 9/16/00, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>   > but I personally think it's better so simply say that
>>  this command adds a flag, this command takes away an added flag, etc.
>
>  Add/take away flags to/from what?
>  If you don't say "internal variable" you will use "message", thus 
> you assume there
>  is some internal "storage" for the current list of flags, i.e. "variable".

Add/take away flags to/from the message.  Conceptually, the message 
has flags.  Certainly in an IMAP-accessed message store it has flags.

I'm really only saying that the language should stick to the 
semantic/logical/conceptual level, and not get into global variables.

>   > I think it makes it harder to interoperate, especially since this
>>  affects the email client.  Perhaps what we need instead is to give up
>>  using IMAP flags for this, and use Annotations instead.  Sounds like
>>  the message/priority is needed here.
>
>  Are you proposing to bound mark/unmark to IMAP Annotation or drop it?

There was talk of a Sieve extension for IMAP annotations.  It could 
be added to yours on flags, but because of timing it probably is more 
desirable to do it separately (so yours doesn't have to wait on 
annotations).

Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 23:22:47 -0600
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-03
Sender: [email-masked]

Randall Gellens wrote:

> At 10:02 PM -0600 9/16/00, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
>
> >  So you like the idea, but you don't like the wording (more precisely the
> >  explanation).
>
> Yes, I like very much being able to set IMAP flags with Sieve.
>
> I just think the draft should specify what happens when the new
> commands are used, and leave the underlying implementation alone.  I
> realize you were introducing the global variable concept to help make
> your point,

In fact I was trying to explain the concept in mathematical terms (set
operations), but it might be to academic for the purpose.
Sorry, my brains just work this way :-).

> but I personally think it's better so simply say that
> this command adds a flag, this command takes away an added flag, etc.

Add/take away flags to/from what?
If you don't say "internal variable" you will use "message", thus you assume there
is some internal "storage" for the current list of flags, i.e. "variable".

> If the message is kept, the flags (if any) are also kept.  If the
> message is discarded, the flags have no effect.

> >>  Also, I think the descriptions of 'mark' and 'unmark' are unclear.  They
> >>  should specify exactly what is to happen, and not have so many MAY do this
> >>  or that statements.
> >
> >  Barry originally said that draft is too tied to IMAP. mark/unmark
> > allows to specify importance of the message without enforcing the way how it
> is implemented.
>
> I think it makes it harder to interoperate, especially since this
> affects the email client.  Perhaps what we need instead is to give up
> using IMAP flags for this, and use Annotations instead.  Sounds like
> the message/priority is needed here.

Are you proposing to bound mark/unmark to IMAP Annotation or drop it?

> I think the draft should make it clear that this is an open issue: to
> have separate commands, bundle with keep/fileinto, or both.

Ok

Alexey

Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:11:34 -0700
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>, Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-03
Cc: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

At 10:02 PM -0600 9/16/00, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>  So you like the idea, but you don't like the wording (more precisely the
>  explanation).

Yes, I like very much being able to set IMAP flags with Sieve.

I just think the draft should specify what happens when the new 
commands are used, and leave the underlying implementation alone.  I 
realize you were introducing the global variable concept to help make 
your point, but I personally think it's better so simply say that 
this command adds a flag, this command takes away an added flag, etc. 
If the message is kept, the flags (if any) are also kept.  If the 
message is discarded, the flags have no effect.

>
>>  Also, I think the descriptions of 'mark' and 'unmark' are unclear.  They
>>  should specify exactly what is to happen, and not have so many MAY do this
>>  or that statements.
>
>  Barry originally said that draft is too tied to IMAP. mark/unmark 
> allows to specify
>  importance of the message without enforcing the way how it is implemented.

I think it makes it harder to interoperate, especially since this 
affects the email client.  Perhaps what we need instead is to give up 
using IMAP flags for this, and use Annotations instead.  Sounds like 
the message/priority is needed here.

>
>>  I like the idea of setting flags independently of 'fileinto' or
>>  'keep'.  I'd really much rather not have 'fileinto'/'keep' be a way of
>>  setting flags.
>
>  As I've heard voices from both sides (from people who want to use 
> separate commands
>  or to use tagged arguments) I can't make judgment which way is preferred.
>  I will have both in next draft and hopefully I will hear more comments.

I think the draft should make it clear that this is an open issue: to 
have separate commands, bundle with keep/fileinto, or both.

Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:02:07 -0600
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-03
Sender: [email-masked]

Randall Gellens wrote:

> >    All actions described in this specification (setflag, addflag, removeflag,
> >    mark, unmark) operate on an internal variable that contains the set of
> [IMAP] flags
> >    associated with the message being delivered. When the interpreter starts
> executing
> >    a script this variable contains an empty set. The 'addflag' action adds
> flags
> >    to the existing set. The 'removeflag' action removes flags from the existing
> set.
> >    The 'setflag' action replaces the existing set of flags with a new set.
> >    Whenever the interpreter encounters a 'fileinto' or 'keep' action it files
> >    the message with the current set of flags.
>
> I'm not comfortable with the specification of an internal variable.
>
> I'd prefer that the draft stick to the semantics of the operations.  As I
> see it, the actions added by this extension modify IMAP flags on the
> message being processed.  If the message is eventually kept or filed, the
> flags go with it.  If the message is deleted, the flags are meaningless.
>
> 'setflags' undoes any previous flag actions and causes the specified flags
> to be set.
>
> 'addflag' sets the specified flags.
>
> 'removeflag' cancels the specified flags from being set.

So you like the idea, but you don't like the wording (more precisely the
explanation).

> Also, I think the descriptions of 'mark' and 'unmark' are unclear.  They
> should specify exactly what is to happen, and not have so many MAY do this
> or that statements.

Barry originally said that draft is too tied to IMAP. mark/unmark allows to specify
importance of the message without enforcing the way how it is implemented.

> I like the idea of setting flags independently of 'fileinto' or
> 'keep'.  I'd really much rather not have 'fileinto'/'keep' be a way of
> setting flags.

As I've heard voices from both sides (from people who want to use separate commands
or to use tagged arguments) I can't make judgment which way is preferred.
I will have both in next draft and hopefully I will hear more comments.

> I think the wording on 'reject' is too strong.  What's wrong with making it
> a no-op to set flags on a message which is then rejected or discarded?  A
> script editor can always warn "this has no effect" to the user, but that's
> its business.

Sure. I can relax wording.

Alexey

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:58:34 +0200
From: Fredrik =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6nsson?= <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Sieve vacation and :days
Sender: [email-masked]

You can disregard this, I'm a complete moron. I misinterpreted the :days
attribute entirely.

Regards,
Fredrik Jönsson

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:14:35 +0200
From: Fredrik =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6nsson?= <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Sieve vacation and :days
Sender: [email-masked]

I may be totally out of my league here and I'm new to the list, but
there is a question I'm curious about. Why is the vacation specified as
a number of days? Why not from-date, to-date? Of the top of my head I
would think that the latter would: 

1. be more well defined. I don't think the standard even specifies what
:days means currently, but I may be mistaking. Is it a n x twenty-four
hour period from the current time, or is it the next n x twenty-four
hour period starting at midnight or a n x twenty-four hour + the remains
of the current day? 

2. make it possible to define rules beforehand. Say that I know that I'm
going on  vacation the day after tomorrow, I can create the script
immediately and not have to worry about it later. 

What am I missing?

Regards,

Fredrik Jönsson
System Specialist
KTH, Nada

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:06:44 -0700
To: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>, Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01
Cc: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

At 9:34 PM -0400 9/12/00, Ken Murchison wrote:

>  Randall Gellens wrote:
>>
>>  I think it's useful.  You also bring up a good point, which is that
>>  if a Sieve implementation supports userdetail, the ":user" portion
>>  of an address does *not* include the detail.
>
>  So, you think that I should continue work on the draft?

I think so.  Anyone else?

>  Are you suggesting that the capability should be userdetail instead of
>  subaddress?  I really don't like subaddress and have been searching for
>  something better.

Doesn't much matter to me.  I think "userdetail" may be more 
familiar to those who know what the feature is.

>  Do you have any problems with :user and :detail as the optional
>  arguments?  Suggestions for something better?

Works for me.

>  Any suggested text for discussing different user/detail separators?

I'd probably have a new section between current 2 and 3, called 
"Definitions" or some such, and say something like:

--------

A system supports user-detail addressing (also sometimes called 
"subaddressing") if there is a character which can be appended to 
the local part of an email address such that it and all following 
characters of the local part are ignored for purposes of 
determining the addressed user.  This character is called the 
"detail separator" and is often a plus sign ("+").  Generally, 
email systems which support user-detail addressing attempt to 
deliver a message into the user's mailbox whose name matches the 
detail.  If such a mailbox doesn't exist, or if the delivery is 
into a single-mailbox location (such as POP), the detail is ignored.

For example, a message addressed to "[email-masked]" might be 
delivered into a mailbox called "q" belonging to the user "susie". 
If Susie does not have a mailbox "q", the message is delivered into 
the default location.

-------

Later on, I'd say that if a Sieve implementation supports the 
"userdetail" capability, the ":user" portion of an address does not 
include the detail separator or the detail.  For example, the 
address "[email-masked]" has a ":user" portion of "susie", a 
":detail" portion of "q", a ":localpart" of "susie+q", and a 
":domain" of "example.org".

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:34:32 -0400
From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Organization: Oceana Matrix Ltd.
To: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01
Sender: [email-masked]

Randall Gellens wrote:
> 
> I think it's useful.  You also bring up a good point, which is that
> if a Sieve implementation supports userdetail, the ":user" portion
> of an address does *not* include the detail.

So, you think that I should continue work on the draft?

Are you suggesting that the capability should be userdetail instead of
subaddress?  I really don't like subaddress and have been searching for
something better.

Do you have any problems with :user and :detail as the optional
arguments?  Suggestions for something better?

Any suggested text for discussing different user/detail separators?

Thanks,
Ken
-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:55:27 -0700
To: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01
Cc: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

I think it's useful.  You also bring up a good point, which is that 
if a Sieve implementation supports userdetail, the ":user" portion 
of an address does *not* include the detail.

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:43:34 -0400
From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Organization: Oceana Matrix Ltd.
To: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01
Sender: [email-masked]

Randall Gellens wrote:
> 
> I think the draft should say why it is needed, that is, why not just use
> 
>      if address :contains :localpart ["to", "cc", "bcc"] "+foo"

The problem is that this will match both 'user+foo' and 'user+foobar'
which we may not want.

The :user and :detail options provide the same functionality as the
:localpart and :domain options -- they all allow for exact matches on
the various pieces of the address.

Without having variables, the :detail option doesn't have much, if any
use IMHO.  But the :user option is valuable when people use detailed
'from' addresses.  For example, if I want to do something with all
messages from you, I'd use:

if allof (address :user "from" "randy", address :domain "qualcomm.com")

This will catch mail from you whether you use "randy", "randy+sieve",
"randy+imap", etc.  This being said, the best way to do this (and any
other complex address match) is via the regex extension, eg:

if address :regex "from" "randy(\\+.*)?@qualcomm.com"

> Also, should the draft deal with the fact that not all systems use "+" as
> the character which introduces subaddresses?

Yes, it should probably mention this fact.

The only reason that I wrote (and implemented) this extension was that
is was suggested in [SIEVE] that such a thing might be desirable.  I use
:user in my own scripts, but with the regex extension, I can get by
without ANY of the address part options (even though they are cheaper
CPU-wise).

Due to the apparent lack of interest on the list, I was planning on just
letting the draft expire.  If there happens to be an unexpected
groundswell of support, then I'll go ahead and tweak the draft.

Ken
-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:34:34 -0700
To: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: draft-murchison-sieve-subaddress-01
Sender: [email-masked]

I think the draft should say why it is needed, that is, why not just use

     if address :contains :localpart ["to", "cc", "bcc"] "+foo"

Also, should the draft deal with the fact that not all systems use "+" as 
the character which introduces subaddresses? 

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:12:24 -0700
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-03
Sender: [email-masked]

>    All actions described in this specification (setflag, addflag, removeflag,
>    mark, unmark) operate on an internal variable that contains the set of 
> [IMAP] flags
>    associated with the message being delivered. When the interpreter 
> starts executing
>    a script this variable contains an empty set. The 'addflag' action 
> adds flags
>    to the existing set. The 'removeflag' action removes flags from the 
> existing set.
>    The 'setflag' action replaces the existing set of flags with a new set.
>    Whenever the interpreter encounters a 'fileinto' or 'keep' action it files
>    the message with the current set of flags.

I'm not comfortable with the specification of an internal variable.

I'd prefer that the draft stick to the semantics of the operations.  As I 
see it, the actions added by this extension modify IMAP flags on the 
message being processed.  If the message is eventually kept or filed, the 
flags go with it.  If the message is deleted, the flags are meaningless.

'setflags' undoes any previous flag actions and causes the specified flags 
to be set.

'addflag' sets the specified flags.

'removeflag' cancels the specified flags from being set.

Also, I think the descriptions of 'mark' and 'unmark' are unclear.  They 
should specify exactly what is to happen, and not have so many MAY do this 
or that statements.

I like the idea of setting flags independently of 'fileinto' or 
'keep'.  I'd really much rather not have 'fileinto'/'keep' be a way of 
setting flags.

I think the wording on 'reject' is too strong.  What's wrong with making it 
a no-op to set flags on a message which is then rejected or discarded?  A 
script editor can always warn "this has no effect" to the user, but that's 
its business.

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:46:52 -0700
To: "JT Traub" <[email-masked]>, "Sieve Mailing List" <[email-masked]>
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: (re)Opening a can of worms
Sender: [email-masked]

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gellens-acap-sieve-00.txt> 
describes one simple approach, which is very easy to implement in both 
clients and servers.  We have prototype code running for both.

(I need to publish an updated version of the document.)

Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:43:17 +0200
From: Phil Pennock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Possible RegEx security problem.
Mail-Followup-To: Phil Pennock <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Organisation: Demon Internet Netherlands
Sender: [email-masked]

On 2000-09-07 at 20:33 -0400, Tony Hansen wrote:
> All implementations of anything have the potential of having bugs that
> can be exploited for nefarious means. This extension definitely doesn't
> introduce any additional concerns along those lines.

Aren't regexes inherently more _likely_ to cause optimisation problems
in an implementation, because of the greater expressive power?

But then, it's an extension, so sites which worry about their users
doing this are free to not provide it.  :^)

But should the draft be amended to note that any implementation is
likely to carry a higher processing overhead than the globbing used by
:matches and sites should take this into consideration when deciding
whether or not to provide it?

> > I bring this up as I have just been working with a WIN32 RegEx
> > implementation that freezes up if you type in the regular expression
> > 
> >   (.*)*
> > 
> > I'd rather not have a user type in this as a regular expression and freeze
> > up my mail server!
> > 
> > Is this a potential security problem, or have I just had a bad experience
> > with a bad RegEx implementation?

That level of effect is a bad implementation.  But generally speaking,
regular expression matching is more resource intensive [1] than globbing
or straight string comparison.

[1] Unsubstantiated claim alert.  It's true, honest; I just don't want
    to have to find academic references at this unearthly hour of the
    morning.
-- 
Phil Pennock                        <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Demon Internet Nederland -- Network Operations Centre -- Systems Administrator
Libertes philosophica.
Sales: +31 20 422 20 00                                Support: 0800 33 6666 8

Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 20:33:49 -0400
From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Organization: AT&T Laboratories
To: Nigel Swinson <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Possible RegEx security problem.
Sender: [email-masked]

I'd call it a bad regex implementation. 

All implementations of anything have the potential of having bugs that
can be exploited for nefarious means. This extension definitely doesn't
introduce any additional concerns along those lines.

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

Nigel Swinson wrote:
> 
> Hi folks,
> 
> In draft-murchison-sieve-regex-02.txt it says
> 
>     Security considerations are discussed in [SIEVE].  It is believed
>     that this extension doesn't introduce any additional security
>     concerns.
> 
> What if I write a regular expresssion that may be utterly meaningless, but
> processor hungry.  Could we not potentially crash the server as it tries to
> match this against part (or all) of the message?
> 
> I bring this up as I have just been working with a WIN32 RegEx
> implementation that freezes up if you type in the regular expression
> 
>   (.*)*
> 
> I'd rather not have a user type in this as a regular expression and freeze
> up my mail server!
> 
> Is this a potential security problem, or have I just had a bad experience
> with a bad RegEx implementation?
> 
> Nigel

From: "Nigel Swinson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Possible RegEx security problem.
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:48:12 +0100
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi folks,

In draft-murchison-sieve-regex-02.txt it says

    Security considerations are discussed in [SIEVE].  It is believed
    that this extension doesn't introduce any additional security
    concerns.

What if I write a regular expresssion that may be utterly meaningless, but
processor hungry.  Could we not potentially crash the server as it tries to
match this against part (or all) of the message?

I bring this up as I have just been working with a WIN32 RegEx
implementation that freezes up if you type in the regular expression

  (.*)*

I'd rather not have a user type in this as a regular expression and freeze
up my mail server!

Is this a potential security problem, or have I just had a bad experience
with a bad RegEx implementation?

Nigel

From: "JT Traub" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sieve Mailing List" <[email-masked]>
Subject: (re)Opening a can of worms
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:18:57 -0700
Importance: Normal
Sender: [email-masked]

I work for a small software company (Seattle Lab, Inc) which provides an
email server for Windows NT as one of our products.  One of the features we
are looking at adding to SLMail is SIEVE support.   This seems rather
straightforward, and I understand the reasons for not having the SIEVE draft
specify how scripts are accepted by the server from the clients.   However,
that is one thing we will have to address.   In looking over the mailing
list archives, it seems as if at least one other server is approaching this
by implementing a minimal ACAP service.   Since we haven't yet begun the
implementation of this feature, I wanted to see what methods were currently
in use by the clients and servers which plan on supporting SIEVE.   Pointers
to the documentation on those implementations (if they aren't
self-explanatory) would be useful as well so that we can make an informed
choice on how to proceed in a reasonable fashion.

Thanks,
--JT

--
===========================================
JT Traub                  Software Engineer
Phone: 425-825-7060       Fax: 425-825-7061
Email: [email-masked]

Seattle Lab Inc.
11730 118th Ave. NE #400
Kirkland, WA  98034
http://www.seattlelab.com
===========================================