Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-01.txt (fwd)

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:44:25 -0500

FYI Announcement below for an update to the spamtest draft. The major 
change in this is a switch to a syntax that allows use of the relational 
extension for numerical comparisons.

------------ Forwarded Message -----------
Date: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 06:29:25 AM -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce
cc:
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: SIEVE spamtest and virustest Extensions
	Author(s)	: C. Daboo
	Filename	: draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2002-11-5
	
The SIEVE [SIEVE] 'spamtest' and 'virustest' extensions permit users
to use simple, portable commands for spam and virus tests on email
messages.  Each extension provides a new test using matches against
numeric 'scores'.  It is the responsibility of the underlying SIEVE
implementation to do the actual checks that result in values
returned by the tests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

-- 
Cyrus Daboo