Subject: Re: updated variables draft submitted

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:48:14 -0700

Hi Kjetil,

--On Friday, August 6, 2004 1:37 AM +0200 Kjetil Torgrim Homme 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> I just submitted version -03 to the IETF Secretariat.  perhaps I'm the
> only one not subscribed to the i-d announce list, but anyway.  it
> probably takes some time until it's on the official list, so here's a
> link to my copy:
>
>   http://folk.uio.no/kjetilho/draft-homme-sieve-variables-03.txt

Whilst the IETF meeting is in progress, draft announcement do not take 
place, though the drafts themselves are accepted. Announcements should 
start up again on Monday.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 01:37:59 +0200

-- 
Kjetil T.