Subject: Re: Last Call: 'Internet Application Protocol Collation Registry' to Proposed Standard

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:46:50 +0000

Hi folks,
I would like to call to your attention that 
draft-newman-i18n-comparator-06.txt is currently in IETF-wide Last Call. 
As this draft is an important dependency for the base Sieve document, I 
would like to request people to review it before March 3rd 2006.

The IESG wrote:

>The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
>following document:
>
>- 'Internet Application Protocol Collation Registry '
>   <draft-newman-i18n-comparator-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
>
>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
>[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-03-03.
>
>The file can be obtained via
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-06.txt
>