Subject: Agenda for Dublin

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:57:29 -0400

Hi folks,
Alexey and I have put together the following agenda for the Dublin meeting. 
Are goal with this is to give time to discussing the set of documents that, 
according to our new proposed milestones, will be due for action over the 
period of time leading up to the next IETF meeting after Dublin.

We would appreciate document authors preparing slides or bullet points on 
the key issues and status of their documents for inclusion in the slides at 
the meeting, thanks.

In particular, would someone like to tackle the EAI Issues topic?

Agenda

Document status review                                  (10 mins)
WG Status review                                        (10 mins)

Notify Mailto (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-06.txt)   (10 mins)
Mime Loops (draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-05.txt)          (10 mins)

iHave (draft-freed-sieve-ihave-02.txt)                  (10 mins)
Notary (draft-freed-sieve-notary-01.txt)                (10 mins)
SIEVE in XML (draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-01.txt)          (10 mins)
ManageSIEVE (draft-martin-managesieve-10.txt)           (10 mins)

EAI Issues                                              (15 mins)
Benefits of SIEVE                                       (15 mins)
Test Scripts                                            (10 mins)

=================================================================

Total:                                                  120 mins

-- 
Cyrus Daboo