Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject (Sieve Email Filtering: Reject and Extended Reject Extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 05:02:56 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language 
WG (sieve) to consider the following document:

- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Reject and Extended Reject Extensions '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to RFC 2033 which documents LMTP,
Local Mail Transfor Protocol.  Support for LMTP is not required for
servers supporting the mechanisms in this specification.  The 
procedure of RFC 3967 is applied in this last call to approve the 
downward reference. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-08-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13141&rfc_flag=0