Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: MIME part Tests, Iteration, Extraction, Replacement and Enclosure
	Author(s)       : T. Hansen, C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-09-12

This document defines extensions to the Sieve email filtering
language to permit analysis and manipulation of the MIME body parts
of an email message.

Note

This document is being discussed on the MTA-FILTERS mailing list,
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:06:58 +0100

>language to permit analysis and manipulation of the MIME body parts
I am finalizing IESG write-up for this document. If you feel that some 
of your comments on the document were not addressed and deserve a 
response, please let me know.

I also need some information about who has already implemented any of 
the extensions listed in the document, or planning to implement them.

Thanks,
Alexey, Sieve WG co-chair.