Subject: Re: [sieve] Notary last call

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 01:10:49 -0500

I'm responding, here to an ancient message, and the draft in question
expired without ever going to the IESG.  Let's revive it with this
super-late WGLC comment:

The document is technically solid and is ready to go to the IESG from
a technical standpoint.  It needs some editorial changes in an -06
version, which will un-expire it at the same time.  To wit...

Section 4:
1. I'd like to see a dash after each value name, to set it off:
"notify - Match the list...."
2. In the description of "orcpt", "Section 2.2" should be "Section 4.2".
3. The four descriptions are inconsistent in how they refer to
sections of RFC 3461.  It's a small thing, but I'd rather see them do
it consistently, probably as "Section X of RFC 3461 [RFC3461]".

Section 5:
1. Same comment as (1) for section 4.
2. "bymde", typo for "bymode" in the hang-indent list.
3. There should be a reference to section 5 of RFC 2852 for the
definitions of the items we're referring to here, just as there are
references to sections of RFC 3461 above.

Section 9:
Change all references to the Sieve discussion list to the new address,
[email-masked]

Barry