Subject: [sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-notify-presence-00

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:50:09 -0500

Robins George and I have just submitted the following draft, which
we'd like the Sieve working group to review and consider adopting.
This comes from work with Alexey on an auto-reply draft (
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00.txt ), which
will also be updated soon.

(This is a second draft coming out of that work, different from
vacation-time, which I posted about the other day.)

The new draft is here:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt

...and the details are here:

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 18:43, IETF I-D Submission Tool
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> A new version of I-D, draft-george-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt has been successfuly
> submitted by Barry Leiba and posted to the IETF repository.
>
> Filename:        draft-george-sieve-notify-presence
> Revision:        00
> Title:           Sieve Notification Using Presence Information
> Creation_date:   2010-01-31
> WG ID:           Independent Submission
> Number_of_pages: 7
>
> Abstract:
> This is a further extension to the Sieve mail filtering language
> Notification extension, defining presence information that may be
> checked through the notify_method_capability feature.

Barry