Subject: Re: [sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:46:58 -0500

Robins George and I have just submitted the following draft, which
we'd like the Sieve working group to review and consider adopting.
This comes from work with Alexey on an auto-reply draft (
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-autoreply-00.txt ), which
will also be updated soon.

The new draft is here:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00.txt

...and the details are here:

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 09:34, IETF I-D Submission Tool
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> A new version of I-D, draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00.txt has been successfuly
> submitted by Barry Leiba and posted to the IETF repository.
>
> Filename:        draft-george-sieve-vacation-time
> Revision:        00
> Title:           Sieve Vacation Extension: Time parameter
> Creation_date:   2010-01-30
> WG ID:           Independent Submission
> Number_of_pages: 5
>
> Abstract:
> This document describes a further extension to the Sieve Vacation
> extension, allowing multiple auto-replies to the same sender in a
> single day by adding a ":time" parameter.

Barry