Subject: [sieve] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-05.txt> (Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:07:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG
(sieve) to consider the following document:
- 'Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE'
  <draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-10-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a profile of the Sieve extension for
   notifications, to allow notifications to be sent over SIP MESSAGE.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.