Subject: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-include-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:23:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Aaron Stone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-include-12.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-09-24

   The Sieve Email Filtering &quot;include&quot; extension permits users to
   include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
   large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, and allows a
   site and its users to build up libraries of scripts.  Users are able
   to include their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-12.txt

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:37:34 -0400

I'm going to hold off on sending this version to Pete until Robert's
and Stephan's notes are responded to and we've resolved what we're
going to do (or not) about those.

Barry