Subject: [sieve] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sieve-include-13.txt> (Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 08:21:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG
(sieve) to consider the following document:
- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension'
  <draft-ietf-sieve-include-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-12-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Sieve Email Filtering "include" extension permits users to
   include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
   large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, and allows a
   site and its users to build up libraries of scripts.  Users are able
   to include their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-include/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-include/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.