Subject: [sieve] Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt> (Sieve Extension for Converting Messages Before Delivery) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:19:02 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG
(sieve) to consider the following document:
- 'Sieve Extension for Converting Messages Before Delivery'
  <draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Last calls were earlier issued on version -05 of this document and this
document was approved by the IESG on 2011-12-01. Subsequently,
an IPR disclosure statement for this draft was submitted.
This Second Last Call is intended to determine whether the community
is still comfortable with publication of this document in light of the IPR statement.
The relevant IPR statement is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1657/

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes how the "CONVERT" IMAP extension can be used
   within the Sieve mail filtering language to transform messages before
   final delivery.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-convert/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-convert/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1657/