Subject: [sieve] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-01.txt

From: Stephan Bosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 01:12:29 +0100

Hi,

I made a new version of the "duplicate" draft. It should address the 
comments by Ned and Alexey.

Regards,

Stephan.

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 16:04:20 -0800

A new version of I-D, draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stephan Bosch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Sieve Email Filtering: Detecting Duplicate Deliveries
Creation date:	 2013-02-10
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a new test command "duplicate" for the "Sieve"
   email filtering language.  This test adds the ability to detect
   duplicate message deliveries.  The main application for this new test
   is handling duplicate deliveries commonly caused by mailing list
   subscriptions or redirected mail addresses.  The detection is
   normally performed by matching the message ID to an internal list of
   message IDs from previously delivered messages.  For more complex
   applications, the "duplicate" test can also use the content of a
   specific header or other parts of the message.

The IETF Secretariat